A 6 session formal training course, 2 sessions a week for 3 weeks, to cover the essential techniques of kayaking which will form a good basis to develop your paddling further in any of the disciplines, such as Surf, touring (flat rivers / Lochs), White Water (Rivers), Sea, Polo, or other.
The course is aimed at anyone who wants to start from the basics and work progressively through skills and have the chance to practice them, and will be run at the pool sessions in Woodside Leasure Center on Fridays and Pinkston “flat water” sessions on Tuesdays. There will be some deliberate falling in outdoors as well as in the pool.
The cost of the course will be £110 for new members (including membership until the end of the year) or £75 for existing members. Payment will be by Direct Debit.
There will be a maximum of 6 places on the course (if there is more interest we will run a waiting list).
Sessions will be
1) Pool session Friday 21/04/2017 19:00 – 20:30
2) Pinkston session Tuesday 25/04/2017 18:30 – 20:00
3) Pool session Friday 28/04/2017 19:00 – 20:30
4) Pinkston session Tuesday 2/05/2017 18:30 – 20:00
5) Pool session Friday 5/05/2017 19:00 – 20:30
6) Pinkston session Tuesday 9/05/2017 18:30 – 20:00
6 places booked so far. Log in as a club member to see who is going.